- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Our policy lasts 15 days (since the delivery). If 15 days have gone by since the delivery, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
- The customer alone bears the risks associated with returning the goods. Except in the case of a return justified by the defects of the goods, the costs of the return have to be paid by the Client.
- To return a product, you must send us the invoice of your order or other proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- The refund accounts for balance of all accounts and claims. Customer may thus in no case claim to Tellement Facile Sàrl for additional damages.