We are currently looking for the following team members:
Sales and Merchandising Rep (representative)
Location: Central Switzerland - Fribourg, Bern
- Follow up on excellence in store execution and product placement.
- Develop, build and maintain sales network of resellers and distributors, shops, bars, restaurants, and hotels (HORECA) in assigned area or territory. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through direct meetings, business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Regular working at shops’ degustation, tasting and off-site promotional events, conferences and trade shows.
- Strong product knowledge, client relation, and presentation skills.
- Support existent POS (point of sales) and generate new sales lead.
- Answer all questions concerning products, with appropriate referrals where required.
- Calculate and quotes prices. Analyse and determine customers’ needs and recommend appropriate products to meet those needs.
- Prepare Invoices, close transactions, and secure orders. Punctually follow up on billing.
- Establish professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
- Analyse and interpret records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realised revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred for management.
- Represent and embody the image of Hempfy, namely a high-end product, trendy and "lifestyle".
- Fluent French, German and English
- Valid driving license
- Access to your own vehicle, valid driver’s license
- Regional travel will be required
We look forward to your application at: email@example.com